We require talented QA Analyst Interns who can work with the development team to ensure the applications are free of bugs and match industry-best quality standards.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyzing user’s stories/use cases/feature requirements for validity and
2. Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies with respect to the
feature and releases.
3. Executing all levels of testing (System, Integration, Sanity, and Regression)
on products across platforms.
4. Design, write and execute detailed Test Cases.
5. Work closely with Software QA and software development engineers on
1. Should have some experience in software development, software quality
assurance, and knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
2. A Technical Background with the ability to write basic scripts in Java/ Python/
3. Understanding and ability to execute backend testing (API Testing), frontend
testing – Web apps, & Mobile Testing
4. Familiarity with tools like – Postman or Charles
5. A Basic understanding of Chrome Developer Tools
6. Should be able to write clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test
7. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
8. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.