We are looking for creative UI/UX designer who can work well in a modern agile software engineering environment and knowledge of application architecture patterns. The role will be a technical solution development function working with technical architects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for highly usable and intuitive interface creation. • Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
• Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
• Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
• Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
• Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
• Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
• Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
• Should be good in Preparing wire frame, Mobile app design, concept design.
• Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.